Often we pray, but most often, even when we pray, we are not giving God a chance. We are instead hoping. This common hoping is often just weak and uncertain and filled with fear. There is nothing uncertain about God. We just have to feel the power of God once to be willing to serve as a vehicle and give God a chance.
This is the critical, basically everything one needs to know in one page to begin to help others with spiritual healing. Our body responds to what is held in mind. Our mind reflects our spiritual state. Hence improvement in our spiritual state is the critical place to make lasting change. Spiritual healing is often accompanied by significant physical & mental improvement. The results of spiritual healing were all made public here: www.Healerman.com/See. Yet there is nothing special about me. The intent of this one page guide is to help anyone genuinely interested do this and more...
1. Effective Spiritual Healing involves two main aspects A) Hands on Healing B) Inward Spiritual Growth
2. All wildebeest can run within minutes of being born. There was nothing to learn. The capacity was in the field
3. Millions of mind blowing healings by thousands of Saints & Sages from every religion have been documented
4. Healing capacities beyond modern scientific understanding have been in the human field for thousands of years
5. Spiritual Healing is effective on its own or can exponentially magnify the benefit of physical or mental therapies
6. There is nothing to learn. All humans can heal and help others heal by aligning with the healing fields. That’s it.
7. We align with and eventually become the healing fields with humility, compassion, intention and willingness.
8. New age psychic readings, channelling, drums, crystals, angel & tarot cards are often just fluff / distractions
9. There is nothing special about any healer, psychic, clairvoyant, medium, intuitive and their connection to Spirit
10. All these capacities exist in “consciousness”. Everyone is connected to Spirit and intuitive to various degrees
11. With pure intention we receive the gifts we ask for. In group healings unique gifts merge for exponential benefit
12. The greatest healers throughout history advise that it is God that heals. It takes humility to call upon God, and align with God's Will (LOC 850) to help others heal, but that is how we can access higher powers. Otherwise we can only work only within our own power, our will and our personal level of consciousness.
13. There is only one God, one Allness, one Spirit. It includes everyone. Love, compassion and healing is here for All.
14. God does the healing, yet uses servants to see others with compassion and hands to help others heal
15. When we pray to be servants of God and ask God to send us those we can help, we receive what we ask for.
16. All the religions also teach that the timing must be appropriate for healing and growth. No need to force it.
17. All the religions teach that we also heal ourselves by inward journey, hence the value of spiritual teachings
18. We don’t have to be Buddhists to benefit from what Buddha did, or Christians to benefit from what Christ did
19. Every advance that every great teacher made in all facets of life, is available for all humanity. That is Grace.
20. The truth is easier to find amongst the truth of the spiritual principles of all religions, not in their differences
21. It takes humility to stop thinking: ”I know how to heal them” or “my religion is right and they are wrong” etc.
22. Spiritual growth basically involves letting go our attachments to lower fields and allowing higher fields to prevail
23. When we help others heal we will unleash our innate love and compassion we have repressed our whole life.
24. We are never alone. Everyone has Guardian Angels. We can call on our Angels for help any time or all the time
25. To call on Angels go straight to God: “God send us Thy Angels” or say the prayer: Angel of God, my guardian
dear, to whom God’s love commits me here. Ever this day be at my side, to light and guard, to rule and guide.
Notes & Quotes of Great Value
- Abraham (father of Christianity, Judaism and Islam) prayed to God to heal them and they all healed Genesis 20
Moses cried out to God, Heal Her Now God, I beseech Thee: Numbers 12:13
- The Medicine Buddha, is the doctor who heals, through the teachings of the Buddha: The Dharma
- A gift is pure when it is given from the heart to the right person at the right time and we expect nothing in
return: Bhagavad Gita
- Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers. Freely you have received, freely give Mathew 10:8
I assure you. The one who believes in me, will also do the works that I do. And he will do even greater works
than these, because I am going to the Father: John 14;12
Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks compassion on this world. Yours
are the hands through which he blesses the world. Yours are the hands, the feet, they eyes, you are his body.
The Great Healing Saint, St Teresa of Avila
This page/blog of critical lessons is all one needs to begin doing the work that was detailed here: www.healerman.com/see